Responsible to live with senior home owner 150 euro per month Navan Road.
- Date Listed17/01/2020
- Share BasisFlat or House Share
- Dwelling TypeHouse
- Bedrooms (#)2 bedrooms
- Bathrooms (#)1 bathroom
- Preferred GenderFemale
Elder Home Share is looking for a kind reliable female (non-smoker) to live with an older female homeowner Springfield Glen, Dublin Rd Navan, Co.Meath.
She is looking for assistance with the following:
· Secure presence in the house at night to assist and raise the alarm in case of emergency (call 999 contact next of kin)
· Social Interaction - quality time and sharing hobbies together at a time that works for both party’s evenings / week
· Medication Reminders - friendly reminder to take medication before going to bed
· Possibly cutting the grass in summer/checking there is fuel in for the fire in winter
If you are a kind responsible who can provide references for the reference check and you would like to learn more about this win-win home share opportunity message me directly. Learn more www.elderhomeshare.ie
What ID do I need to provide for the reference check and Garda vetting?
Elder Home Share will need the following which is in line with Garda vetting policy (we do not need this information until an introduction has been made and a match decided upon. Please do not forward at this point)
3 written character references on formal company paper from professional bodies for example employer, University, place you volunteer. I will follow up with each reference with a call to the person providing it.
Copy of passport or drivers’ licence
Proof of current address utility bill, bank statement, letter from employer confirming current address