Book: Rapid Review Pathology, 4th edition, Edward F. Goljan - like new! Open to offers!
- Date Listed08/04/2019
I'm selling this book which is like new. I'm open to offers so please get in touch. Collect in person or can post to your location (at additional postage cost).
This is an excellent update to a strong pathology review book. It includes current information and offers deeper explanations for students interested in further diagnostic options.
Get the most from your study time...and experience a realistic USMLE simulation! Rapid Review Pathology, by Edward F. Goljan, MD, makes it easy for you to master all of the pathology material covered on the USMLE Step 1. It combines an updated outline-format review of key concepts and hundreds of full-color images and margin notes, PLUS more than 400 USMLE-style online questions! Get all the practice you need to succeed on the USMLE!
- Review all the information you need to know quickly and easily with a user-friendly, two-color outline format that includes High-Yield Margin Notes and Key Points.
- Practice for the USMLE with the included access to online USMLE sample questions and full rationales.
- Profit from the guidance of Dr. Edward Goljan, a well-known author of medical review books, who reviewed and edited every question.
- Visualize key pathologic concepts and conditions with over 1,000 full-color images, completely reviewed and updated for this new edition.
- Series: Rapid Review
- Paperback: 784 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (June 21, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0323087876
- ISBN-13: 978-0323087872
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 1 x 10.7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds