Area Development Manager
Date Listed 08/12/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
4Beauty are now recruiting an Area Development Manager. This is a full time role and will cover Munster and Connaught. In our experience this will suit someone based in or close to that territory. The role will require travel and overnight stays. The chosen candidate will reports to the Sales Manager. Salary is 27-30k plus commission with Company Car. Please send your CV or if you require further information on this role, please contact our office on 019036279 or our mobile 0876086255.
Who are we looking for?
- An experienced Sales Professional with an passion in Beauty who is ready for the challenge of developing our existing salon and spa accounts.
- You will be responsible for covering a wide geography and a long list of existing customers and your challenge will be to bring value to your meetings with those customers. We will help by providing great brands and a well-considered promotional calendar but our ADMs provide the enthusiasm, insight and ideas that customers rely on to grow their business. You will be expected to conduct training, attend salon events and industry trade shows
- If you've done something like this before you're half way there but our experience tells us that we are demanding of time, workload and creative capacity. We are planning for rapid growth and that isn't for everyone. We'll listen to past results if you can make them relevant to us but we'll also look for potential. We believe we'll know the ideal candidate when we meet them.
What will you be responsible for?
- Sell from a range of beauty products (Tanning, Makeup, Nails, Skincare devices and Salon essentials) Â to meet agreed sales targets.
- Deliver excellent account support including training and event support.
- Identify new business opportunities and generate new business from the territory.
- Promote the maintenance of the highest standards in Brand Image in the territory
- Manage your diary productively making an acceptable number of appointments and with a focus on profitable territory coverage and route planning.
- Maintain a regular and clear communication with your manager and with sales support staff.
- Attend sales and general meetings, training and events as directed by management.
- Assist at industry trade and retail shows both within and outside home territory
- Work in conjunction with colleagues on Marketing and Sales Support team to best support sales process and existing accounts.
- Uphold the values of the company and its brands with all audiences
2 Years minimum experience.
What do we need you to have (Essential Requirements)?
- Beauty Therapy NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- At least 2 years experience in a similar Area Development Manager and/or field sales role.
- Proven track record in finding new business and achieving sales targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the confidence to present to groups
- General computer literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Full driving license with points within acceptable limit.
- Knowledge of the area.
What would make us like you even more (Desirable Requirements)?
- A proven record selling products similar to those in our portfolio
- A training qualification and experience conducting brand or product training
- Based in territory with a presence in the local Beauty Industry
- A presence in the local Beauty Industry
People in similar positions with 4Beauty Group tend to be
- Driven, Commercially Savvy and target focused
- Highly organised and strong on detail
- Proactive, dynamic self-starters keen to use their initiative
- Ready to apply themselves to any business challenge