Date Listed 26/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
BeautifulJobs are hiring a Beauty Advisor on behalf of Clarins. This role is located in Debenhams in Mahon Point, Cork. Please see below all details. By applying to this vacancy, you are giving us consent to forward your details to the employer named above only. Only applications that match the client requirements will be forwarded.
Today we are over 10,000 men and women in a family firm that, in the space of 60 years, has become an internationally renowned group. We are all driven by a shared desire to move forward together, to contribute our own ideas and convictions in our sectors of activity, whatever our level of responsibility. Our identity distinguishes us from other market players. As a medium-sized group, we don’t have the ambition to become the largest cosmetics group. Our success lies in our position as a specialist, a leader in our areas of expertise. If you share our vision of beauty that draws its inspiration from listening to customers, that is natural and sensorial, innovative and daring, responsible and respectful in one, join us.
Making life more beautiful, this is the essence of the Clarins Group. Currently, CLARINS IRELAND has an exciting opportunity to join our team as Beauty Advisor in Debenhams, Cork. This is a part- time role of 30 hours per week. The ideal candidate must be flexible.
Please send your CV below if you are interested in this role.
- To promote and sell the full range of CLARINS products
- To maintain a consistently high standard of customer service and product knowledge at all times
- To achieve your own personal sales targets and objectives in line with company expectations
- To be aware of the company and account’s business objectives and targets day/week/month/year objectives
- To represent CLARINS professionally in store
- To maintain optimum levels of stock, testers and equipment at all times.
- To ensure you portray a professional image and conduct yourself in a manner that is acceptable to CLARINS Brand, your Manager and Store Area Manager.
- To maintain the level of grooming and image as outlined by the Company guidelines
- To observe and ensure merchandising guidelines are maintained and implemented
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Hands-on experience with a passion for retail, cosmetics and commercial awareness.
- Numerical with the ability to interpret business data, create and achieve targets – understand targets and how to achieve
- A team player with inspirational social skills
- Work with team to achieve and overachieve as a collective
- Articulate and confident communicator
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and taking initiative - Traffic stopping is an element of daily working routine
- Some retail experience required