Beauty Therapist Required €14+
- Date Listed10/02/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Shirley's Beauty & Laser Clinic is an exciting and supportive clinic which is respected for its award-winning customer service & treatments and continues to grow in its 21 years of business.
We are looking for Experienced Beauty Therapists to join our team.
Full & Part time hours available.
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, friendly and passionate with the ability to work confidently and efficiently in a busy clinic environment, along with providing an excellent service to our clientele in all aspects of your profession.
We hold our own in house training sessions on a regular basis along with advanced training at various company headquarters each year.
One of Irelands First Clinics to introduce the Nordlys By Candela Medical Grade Laser System!
You are not required to have experience in all of these treatments as you will have the opportunity to learn & develop in your career at Shirley's in each of the treatments that we offer.
The Nordlys By CANDELA Medical Grade Laser System
- Laser Hair Removal
- Frax Laser
- Skin Tightening
- Acne Scars & Stretch Marks
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Diffused Redness & Rosacea
- Sun Damage, Age Spots & Age Defence
- Facial Thread Veins & Venous Lakes
- Vascular Lesions & Port Wine Stains
- Acne Clearance
- Pigmented Lesions & Cherry Angiomas
- Skin Texture, Fine Lines & Wrinkles
- Leg Veins
- Wart Removal
- Nail Fungus
General Beauty & Advanced Treatments
- Skin Tag & Whitehead Removal
- Ultraceuticals Skincare
- Dermalogica Skincare
- Advanced Nutrition Programme
- Observ 520 Skin Scanning System
- Lycon Waxing
- Tinting & Threading
- Make Up
- Ms Diva & Lash Xtend Eyelash Extensions
- Henna Brows & Lash Lifts
- Ear Candling
- Caflon Ear Piercing
- Semi-Permanent Make Up Enhancements
- Areola/Nipple Reconstruction
- 2 Years minimum beauty experience.
- CIBTAC / CIDESCO / ITEC Qualifications or equivalent beauty certificate.
- Experience with advanced skincare and laser treatments would be an advantage but not necessary.
Other Salary Information:
€14 Per Hour
We offer an Excellent Rate of Pay with a rewarding commission structure and added bonuses throughout the year!
Rate of pay will depend on your experience and qualifications.
- Guaranteed hours
- Annual Leave which increases with service to the company
- 4 day working week (no Sunday or Bank Holiday work)
- 1 Saturday off per month for everyone
- Free staff parking
- Group pension scheme
- Group healthcare scheme
- Superb employee discounts on products & treatments
- Ongoing training and opportunities to develop and progress in your career
- Excellent working conditions and bonuses
- Great commission structure for treatments and retail
- Uniform provided
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent