Salon Coordinator (Full or Part Time)
- Date Listed04/05/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
To provide the efficient, effective and safe management of the clinic and its finances. Lead the team in delivering on the well-being of clients and staff, as well as the successful and smooth running of the clinic. Ensure all aspects of the clinic, in particular a safe and enjoyable client experience, are managed effectively.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be honest, reliable and hard working.
- Must be friendly, self-motivated, organised & a team player by nature.
- Demonstrate sound judgement & be capable of working under pressure & on own initiative.
- Strong supervisory skills are necessary.
Salon Coordinator duties include but are not limited to the following main duties:
- Managing the salon environment including treatment rooms and reception area
- Managing the finances, the reception area and the appointment book
- Supervise staff in the absence of the Salon Manager.
- Ensure reception area is at all times clean, tidy and welcoming.
- Maintain client records including ensuring that correct details of name, address and contact details are on file and updated if appropriated.
- Greet clients and ensure they are provided with an excellent standard of service from the initial contact to the time their treatment has been completed.
- Complete the Manager’s Book at the end of each day recording transactions, orders, payments, phone calls made and phone calls outstanding.
- Managing and motivating the team and building a team atmosphere
- Managing client communication (face to face, by phone, by email & on social media)
- Implementing requirements of the proprietor as required
- Experience with Phorest software is considered an advantage to your application, but not a necessity.
- Annual Leave which increases with service to the company.
- Free staff parking outside our door.
- Group pension scheme.
- Group healthcare scheme.
- Superb employee discounts on products & treatments.
- Ongoing training and opportunities to develop and progress in your career.
- Excellent working conditions and bonuses.
- Great commission structure for treatments and retail.
- Full Uniform provided.