Salon Manager/ Beauty Therapist
- Date Listed06/03/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
Living Beauty Day Spa & Salon are now hiring a Senior Beauty Therapist to manage the salon and join our expanding team. The ideal candidate must have extensive experience in performing a wide range of beauty and advanced treatments and the ability to oversee all aspects of daily salon operations.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a passion and drive to surpass clients expectations. They must be willing to continually train and upskill on all treatments and product lines and help with in house training of therapists.
Experience with our skincare brands Image, Environ, Dermalogica and Murad, Advanced Nutrition Programme and IPL would be an advantage but not necessary as training will be provided.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Therapist to take their career to the next level.
Please send CV below or contact BeautifulJobs on 01 9036279
Excellent salary with great benefits. Paid weekly.Primary Duties
Your primary duties for the management role include the following:
- Managing and motivating a team of therapists.
- Implementing strategies to help grow and increase revenue.
- Responsible for generating solutions to achieve sales goals through exceptional customer service and marketing the salon through social media.
- Managing all daily financial transactions, receipts and expenses.
- Managing all administrative duties associated with the role, ordering stock and managing invoices.
- Providing and ensuring all staff members provide exceptional customer care at all times.
- Ensuring all company health and safety procedures are adhered to.
Your primary duties for the Senior Therapist are as follows:
- Skin Consultations, Facials and Chemical Peels.
- Advising clients on suitable skin treatments.
- Waxing treatments including advanced waxing.
- Laser treatments.
- HD Brows.
- Lash Lift.
- Willing to learn on an ongoing basis.
- Providing excellent customer care.
This job is for an immediate start.Benefits
Excellent working conditions.
All training, accommodation, travel cost, and meals are paid for.
Taining in all the latest treatments to keep up to date with trends.
Staff discount on all products.