Senior Beauty Therapist (Full Or Part Time)
- Date Listed03/05/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
Shirley's Beauty & Laser Clinic is an exciting and supportive clinic which is respected for its award-winning customer service & treatments and continues to grow in its 22+ years of business.
We are super excited to be on the lookout for a Senior Beauty Therapist to join our team.
We have a Full or Part Time position available. We offer a 4 Day working week and every 5th Saturday off
We are looking for someone who is hardworking, friendly and passionate with the ability to work confidently and efficiently in a busy clinic environment, along with providing an excellent service to our clientele in all aspects of your profession.
We hold our own in house training sessions on a regular basis along with advanced training at various company headquarters each year.
We are one of Irelands First Clinics to introduce the Nordlys By Candela Medical Grade Laser System!
Fantastic rate of €14 Per Hour with excellent working conditions and rewarding commission & bonus schemes.
You are not required to have experience in all of these treatments as you will have the opportunity to learn & develop in your career at Shirley's in each of the treatments that we offer. Below is a list of the wide range of treatments in which we offer!
We offer all general beauty treatments such as semi-permanent make up, ear piercing, waxing, tanning, massage, eyelash extensions, make up, tinting, electrolysis, ear candling and much more.
Not only that but we offer advanced skin and laser treatments with our Medical Grade Laser System; The Nordlys By Candela which offers over 20+ different treatments such as laser hair removal, acne, skin rejuvenation, thread veins, leg veins, vascular lesions, port wine stains, wart removal, nail fungal and much more.
We pride ourselves on our advanced skincare treatments as well as offering both Ultraceuticals & Dermalogica Facials & Peels working alongside our Observ 520 Skin Scanning System and Dr Dermic Gold Pen Micro Needling. We are currently trialling another skincare brand so there is a great potential to learn and progress in your career at Shirley's.
- 4 Years minimum beauty experience.
- CIBTAC / CIDESCO / ITEC / NVQ Qualifications or equivalent beauty certificate.
- Experience with advanced skincare, laser treatments and eyelash extensions would be an advantage but not necessary.
- Annual Leave which increases with service to the company.
- 4 Day Working Week (Full Time)
- Every 5th Saturday Off
- Free staff parking outside our door.
- Group pension scheme.
- Group healthcare scheme.
- Superb employee discounts on products & treatments.
- Ongoing training and opportunities to develop and progress in your career.
- Excellent working conditions and bonuses.
- Great commission structure for treatments and retail.
- Full Uniform provided.