Marketing & Pr Assistant at Powder 'n' Pout Cosmetics
Date Listed 07/08/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing & PR Assistant to join our growing team at Powder 'n' Pout Cosmetics. You will be joining a small but rapidly expanding company with the energy and creativity to enter new markets and an international focus on events and PR. If you are looking for new challenges, believe you have the passion and vision to help drive an up and coming brand, this could be the role for you.
- Contributing towards the marketing strategy and implementation
- Generating content for digital and print media
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with relevant parties
- Conduct market research and make suggestions to increase brand awareness and sales
- Drive online sales using SEO and digital marketing
- Organise attendance at trade shows, media days and other events
- Identify public relations opportunities, participation in regional and national trade shows and client events.
- Develop strong partnerships with organisations to further increase brand/product awareness.
- Attend networking events to build relationships and the brand.
- As Marketing and PR Assistant you will be responsible for assisting in building brand image and awareness via both on/offline platforms, generating written and graphic content.
- You will need to have a keen interest & knowledge of the beauty sector.
- You will become an integral part of the team assisting with organising events and will be working in a busy environment which requires a flexibility and being able to work well under pressure.
- 1 Year minimum experience.
- Essential At least 1yr experience in a marketing/PR role.
- Experience of delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- Ability and knowledge to create content within the beauty sector, across all marketing and social media platforms.
- Excellent networking, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and on various projects simultaneously.
- A flair for writing engaging content for social media.
- Creativity in designing graphics and imagery with a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent written and oral skills.
- Be well organised and highly motivated with the ability to see projects through to completion.
- Excellent IT Skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Desirable: A degree/diploma in marketing, PR or a related discipline
- Experience using Photoshop, WordPress, and Shopify.