Assistant Manager (Nails & Beauty) Urgently required
Date Listed 03/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Contract
A fast expanding and successful beauty company specialising in Eyebrow Threading and Nails, is looking for an Assistant Manager (initially for 6 months) to assist with the day to day running of its operations. We are looking for a very presentable, articulate and skilled beauty professional who is qualified in Nails and beauty treatments. The ideal candidate will have excellent communications skills and able to deal with people of varying seniority as well as clients. The role will involve managing staff, preparing shift rotas, handling customer service issues, training and development, meeting sales targets, social media marketing, eg Facebook, Twitter, new promotions, stock purchasing etc
The role involves travel and you will be expected to travel to various locations throughout, Waterford, Portlaoise, Dublin and Ireland as required, and ideally will have your own car. The company will cover cost of travel.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and be overall responsible for the various branches and the day to to day operation
- To deliver all agreed sales targets and agreed objectives
- To build a strong client base by delivering excellent customer service
- Create and raise brand awareness with in store promotions and events.
- To manage the training and motivation staff , in line with company standards
Required skills are:
- Eyebrow Threading (desirable though not essential)
- Eyebrow Waxing
- Eyebrow / Lash Tinting
- Lash Extensions (all types)
- Nail treatments (Shellac , Gel/Acrylic, Manicures etc)
- Other beauty skills such as Facials/Tanning would be beneficial
- Management experience (min. 1 to 2 years ideally)
- Training experience (min. 1 year)
- CIBTEC/ITEC qualifications are preferred
We offer an attractive salary and bonus package and believe in supporting the development of our employees. If you think you have what it takes to join our team please send your CV and a covering letter to Farah Naz, Operations Manager.