BARBER JOBS IN DUBLIN - DUBLIN 2/ TERENURE D6/ STILLORGAN
- Date Listed03/09/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Come and work for Men’s Grooming Ireland - one of the Top 5 Men's Grooming Venues in Ireland (voted by Irish Beauty Awards). We won’t waste your talent!
Some of our recent nominations:
'Best Barbers 2019' by HI Style Awards.
'Best Barber Shop 2018' by HI Style Awards.
'Best Men's Grooming Venue in Ireland 2018' by Irish Beauty Awards.
'Best Men's Grooming Venue in Ireland 2017' by Irish Beauty Awards.
Operating in 3 locations:
- Dublin 2, South William Street
- Stillorgan (Dubin South)
- Terenure (Dublin 6)
and looking for talented, energetic and experienced barbers to join our team.
We will notice your hard work and reward you when you excel. Additionally, we offer opportunities to perfect your skills, to learn from the best in the business and to be taught new barber techniques if require.
We require our barbers:
- To be enthusiastic, hard-working and with a passion for barbering
- Have passion for customer service and customer experience
- communication skills (fluent English)
- Must have 3+ years of experience in barbering or men's hairdressing
- Capable to provide Beard trims and Hot Towel Shaves
- Must be able to do all hair types and styles
- Must have good personal hygiene
- You must be eligible to work in Ireland
By joining Men’s Grooming Ireland team you will get:
- Competitive wages + tips + bonus
- 4 weeks holidays a year and National Bank Holidays all paid!
- Chance to work with interesting clients as our list includes celebrities, social media influencers, writers, rugby players, musicians, politicians and industry leaders.
- Personal career growth and development - Barbershop Managers, Top Stylists and Tutors positions available including possibilities to open your own Barber Shop!
- Full re-training and educational support (in-house men's hairdressing and barber uskill training available for all our employees).
- Opportunity to be involved into male grooming events & educational show.
- Employee discounts on retail products.
- Great team of fun, creative and talented people, and a really friendly atmosphere.
We highly recommend to visit our company page and see who we are and what we offer.
Wages: €550- €620 a week
How To Apply: Email us your CV or simply contact Andrew on 0860629115.