Beauty Advisor With Beauty Therapy Qualifications
- Date Listed19/12/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
BeautifulJobs are currently recruiting a Beauty Advisor With Beauty Therapy Qualifications on behalf of Clarins. Please see below all details. By applying to this vacancy, you are giving us consent to forward your details to the employer named above only. Due to the large volume of applications, only those that match the client requirements will be contacted or forwarded.Send your CV below or contact the BeautifulJobs office on 01 9036279 for more information.
Today we are over 10,000 men and women in a family firm that, in the space of 60 years, has become an internationally renowned group. We are all driven by a shared desire to move forward together, to contribute our own ideas and convictions in our sectors of activity, whatever our level of responsibility. Our identity distinguishes us from other market players. As a medium-sized group, we don’t have the ambition to become the largest cosmetics group. Our success lies in our position as a specialist, a leader in our areas of expertise. If you share our vision of beauty that draws its inspiration from listening to customers, that is natural and sensorial, innovative and daring, responsible and respectful in one, join us. Making life more beautiful, this is the essence of the Clarins Group.
We are now recruiting for a Beauty Advisor with Beauty Therapy Qualifications in Brown Thomas Dublin. We are looking for a creative sales person who is able to take the business to the next level. Please apply if have passion for cosmetics and you are a dynamic team player with a business skills and focus. You need to have an experience in selling and also have strong commercial skills. We are expecting high professional standards with good understanding of business development.
You can apply via the job link below or contact the BeautifulJobs office on 01 9036279 for more information.
- To promote and sell the full range of CLARINS products.
- To maintain a consistently the highest standard of customer service and product knowledge at all times.
- At all times to maintain an excellent standard of customer service by carrying out professional treatments.
- To achieve your own personal sales targets and objectives in line with company expectations.
- To be aware of the company and account’s business objectives and targets day/week/month/year objectives.
- To represent CLARINS professionally in store.
- To maintain optimum levels of stock, testers and equipment at all times.
- To ensure you portray a professional image and conduct yourself in a manner that is acceptable to CLARINS Brand, your Manager and Store Area Manager.
- To maintain the level of grooming and image as outlined by the Company guidelines.
- To observe and ensure merchandising guidelines are maintained and implemented.
- 1 Year minimum experience.
- CIBTAC, ITEC or CIDESCO qualifications are necessary condition of the successful employment.
- Retail experience in a similar role is essential.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Hands-on experience with a passion for retail, cosmetics and commercial awareness.
- Numerical with the ability to interpret business data, create and achieve targets – understand targets and how to achieve.
- A team player with inspirational social skills.
- Work with team to achieve and overachieve as a collective.
- Articulate and confident communicator.
- Enjoys exploring opportunities and taking initiative - Traffic stopping is an element of daily working routine - traffic stopping and recruitment of new customers for the Brand is an element of daily working routine.
- Competitive rate and generous commission