Date Listed 16/08/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
BeautifulJobs are currently recruiting a Beauty Therapist on behalf of Aqua Beauty/Medispa located in Stillorgan, Dublin. Please see below all details. By applying to this vacancy, you are giving us consent to forward your details to the employer named above only. Due to the large volume of applications, only those that match the client requirements will be contacted or forwarded.
We are established for over 19 years, bringing the latest technologies from home and abroad. Elegant, peaceful, modern interiors create an ideal ambiance as you rejuvenate under professional care, resulting in total well-being for your mind, body and spirit. Our therapists will take care of you in the most unhurried way.
We have an exciting opportunity for experienced Beauty Therapists to join the Team at Aqua Beauty/ Medispa. We are a Guinot Crown Salon offering exceptional opportunities for our Therapists to learn from the best, and earn a great salary.
If you are interested please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279
Other Salary Information
- Salary Dependent on Experience & Sales
- Paid for Holidays
- Target driven commission on products & treatments
- Run column punctually and efficiently
- General Day to Day running of busy salon
- Receptionist skills
- Ability to multitask
- Upselling treatments and products
- Achieving sale targets
- Responsible for managing of salon when required
- Ensuring work area kept clean at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Must be fully flexible
2 Years minimum experience.
- Hold an Internationally recognized beauty qualification (ITEC, CIBTAC, CIDESCO or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of a professional post-College in salon experience.
- Willing to work effectively as part of a team and self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative.
- Have advanced knowledge in skincare and an ability to educate your client through skin analysis and product advice.
- Capable of running a busy column punctually and efficiently.
- Speak English fluently.
- Legal to work in Ireland.
- Must have a positive, hardworking, motivated attitude.
- Working hours: Tuesday - Saturday inclusive.
Experience in Electrolysis, Guinot, Alumier, Dermalogica Radio Frequency, IPL. tanning, nails, etc. all an advantage