Brand Brand Manager For Nuxe
Date Listed 13/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Brand Manager For Nuxe Maternity Cover Job at Nevinar Cosmetics Ltds. This role is responsible for leading and managing NUXE in the Irish market. Develops and execute marketing plans that support, brand objectives, market share and invest in activities/campaigns that increase the awareness and performance of the brand/s in Ireland. You must live and believe in both the brand values to be successful and aligned with our global policies and ambition.
- Analyse and set sales and purchasing targets (BNP) to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Forecast and analyse correct stock holding for new launches, animations and GWPs to achieve overall sales ambitions and targets for the brand.
- Work with the demand planning team to optimize stock holding of new launches and understand the impact on existing catalogue with any new launch
- Learn from the past in terms of sell thru launch quantities to maximize new product sales and minimize OOS, ensure Return on Investment (ROI).
- Prepare present and manage marketing plans and budgets to senior management
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand performance.
- Liaise on a daily basis with the media.
- Monitor the media, including newspapers, magazines, journals, broadcasts, newswires, social media sites and blogs, for mentions of the brand. Implement the PR activity according to the marketing plan set.
- Distribute press releases/packs to targeted media.
- Collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage for Nuxe Paris.
- Manage events, including press conferences and promotional events according to budgets sets.
- Attend and promote events to the media.
- Manage the PR aspect of a possible crisis situation.
- Lead and manage content management and information sharing among teams and external customers.
- Provide design direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications in store, online etc.
- Understanding of social/on line new media formats and its influence on category.
- Help promote uniformity, integrity and consistency of brand/s.
- Producing regular monthly reports to monitor.
- Prepare and present company strategy at key accounts meetings.
- Regular field visits for company and competitor analysis.
- Travelling to trade shows, conferences and sales meetings.
- Manage and control brand budget within guidelines and financial parameters.
- 1 Year minimum experience.
- Essential skills and abilities:
- To have can do attitude with experience in similar Brand Manager position
- Have knowledge of a wide range of marketing principles and skills
- Be an excellent internal and external communicator
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Think creatively
- Be passionate in what motivates purchase and a consumers behaviour
- Work well in a team and with a wide range of people
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Be able to work within a budget
- Computer skills to the necessary standard of Brand Manager role