Front Of House/Manager
- Date Listed07/08/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for Front Of House/Manager in Dublin City Centre.
As we deal with numerous applications, by copying and pasting this link into a new web browser you will be speeding up your application time and your CV will be processed more quickly: https://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/front-of-house-manager-dublin--13
We want talented, positive and energetic people. The ideal candidate will have good work ethics, the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and a passion for delighting your customer! The ideal candidate will have experience in a Front of House role and some experience as a manager or assistant manager in a salon environment. This role will include being able to step in and deliver treatments at busy times.
- Overlooking the daily operations of the business, in a very busy working environment.
- Responsible for staff rota's, staff queries and ensuring all staff are performing their tasks.
- Managing appointments on a daily basis, rebooking clients by telephone, email and face to face.
- Using Phorest Software.
- Reporting to area manager of the company assisting with any general duties.
- Ensuring all customers are provided with excellent customer care.
- Dealing with complaints and ensuring they are dealt with promptly.
- Performing nail or eyelash and brow treatments (depending on experience) to cover busy periods.
- The role includes weekend hours and late nights.
- Assisting with all administration duties associated with the role
3 Years minimum experience.
The right candidate for this position will be:
- Must be a fully qualified therapist with experience performing lash, brow and nail treatments.
- Must have front of house and experience managing a large team.
- Experience leading and motivating a team.
- An excellent communicator, who is confident in liaising with customers, management, staff member and suppliers.
- An excellent reliable team player, a self-motivator with a proactive and stress-resistant attitude.
- Highly customer service focused, possess interpersonal relationship and organisational skills.
- Strong business/commercial focus.
- Above all, you must be absolutely passionate and enthusiastic about providing excellent customer service to our clients.
- Good IT skills - Knowledge of Phorest Software is required.
- Excellent grooming and professional manner.
BeautifulJobs offer free career consultations to everyone. Please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279. By applying for this job, you are giving BeautifulJobs consent to send your CV via the Beautifuljobs website. Due to the large volume of CV's that we receive, only relevant CV's will be forwarded to the named company.