Full Time Beauty Therapist
Date Listed 26/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
BeautifulJobs are hiring on behalf of The Wicklow Street Clinic located in Dublin 2. Please see below all details. By applying to this vacancy, you are giving us consent to forward your details to the employer named above only. Only applications that match the client requirements will be forwarded.
The Wicklow Street Clinic is seeking a passionate and hard working individual. We have been one of the leading beauty salons in Dublin for over thirty years. We’re based just off Grafton Street, on Wicklow Street.
We have earned an excellent reputation for our integrity and targeted results. We strive to make sure that our clients always come back because they know that we will look after them with our personal and tailored service. Our core philosophy is to bring you the very best service delivered with high skill and dedicated care. At our clinic in Wicklow Street, you can choose from our wide range of treatments.
We are currently recruiting a full-time Beauty Therapist to join our team! If you are interested please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279
The Ideal candidate will be able to perform all treatments within the clinic. For this role it is essential that the candidate is able to carry out both Electrolysis and Massage.
Duties will include -
- Deliver high standard of treatments at all time
- Motivated and have the ability to work on their initiative
- Have the ability to build clientele
- Keeping up the clinic's hygiene standards
- To work as a team player
- Good time management
2 Years minimum experience.
- Qualification in CIBTAC, ITEC OR CIDESCO
- Previous experience Eminence Organic Skincare, CACI and Laser treatments beneficial for this role but not necessary
- Electrolysis and massage is a must for this role
- Passion for the industry
- All training provided with recognised certs at the end
- Competitive salary plus commission
- Product discounts
- Free in salon treatments
- Uniform provided
- 1 Saturday off a month (depending on holiday, sickness etc.)