Laser/ Skin Therapist (Open To Graduates Who Have Laser Training)
- Date Listed03/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
Dublin Skin and Laser Clinic located in Tallaght are now recruiting a Laser/ Skin Therapist (Open To Graduates Who Have Laser Training)
As we deal with numerous applications, by copying and pasting this link into a new web browser you will be speeding up your application time and your CV will be processed more quickly:https://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/laser-skin-therapist-open-to-graduates-who-have-laser-training-dublin
Do you want to work and develop your career in a 5-star clinic? Dublin Skin and Laser Clinic is a prestige results-driven clinic offering an extensive range of laser and skin treatments. Our staff have worked both in Ireland and the USA, and are some of the most experienced in the industry. We are now on the lookout for an ambitious laser/ skin therapist who can perform professional aesthetic treatments. We welcome graduates who are trained in laser and who are eager to learn and develop! Both full and part-time positions are available. All applicants must have a high level of professionalism and passion for advanced treatments.
- Providing Skin consultations and advising clients on suitable skin treatments.
- If you are qualified and trained in any of below please apply:
- Laser hair removal.
- Laser Lipo
- Laser Nail Fungal Treatment
- Red Vein treatments.
- Radio Frequency
- Image Skin Peels.
- Alumier MD skin peels.
- Skin Tightening.
- Hydro facials.
- Recommending appropriate homecare products.
- Monitor and review patient journeys to deliver the best results.
- Booking and rebooking clients.
- 2 Years minimum experience.
- Graduates must be certified in laser treatments and have a passion for skincare.
- Experience in advanced skin treatments such as microdermabrasion, microneedling, photorejuvenation, laser nail fungal treatment, laser lipo, and Radio frequency is of huge benefit
- Must have experience using Phorest booking system.
- Experience working with Image Skincare and Alumier MD is an advantage.
- Ability to achieve targets.
- Well presented, confident and client-focused.
- Clear and honest communication is essential
- Ongoing and thorough to develop your career with us!
BeautifulJobs offer free career consultations to everyone. Please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279. By applying for this job, you are giving BeautifulJobs consent to send your CV via the Beautifuljobs website. Due to the large volume of CV's that we receive, only relevant CV's will be forwarded to the named company.