Date Listed 13/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
BeautifulJobs are hiring on behalf of Waxperts Wax located in Dun Laoghaire, Dublin. Please see below all details. By applying to this vacancy, you are giving us consent to forward your details to the employer named above only. Only applications that match the client requirements will be forwarded.
New Business and Sales Account Exec.
The role is to support the rapid expansion of our UK market and to drive sales forward by achieving company sales objectives.
You will be dealing with Waxperts Wax selling retail products, goods and services to salons and spas in the UK. You will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process.
Securing new accounts, cold calling, and maintaining existing accounts. Telesales experience an advantage.
We are looking for a talented individual who can hit the ground running and grow with us as we build our team. The candidate must have a proven track record in sales and the ability to meet and exceed sales targets. You must have strong B2B sales experience coming from a structured sales environment. Strong organizational and motivational skills. You must be organized and be able to structure and deal with important administration tasks. Full training on all things Waxperts will be given.
If you are interested then please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279.
The priority of this role is sales. You will be expected to serve existing customers and seek out new ones whilst hitting or exceeding weekly targets. You’ll be responsible for handling the customers ensuring invoices are paid on time. Therefore you must be an effective, confident communicator demonstrating excellent customer service skills.
Full competency in English, both written and spoken, is essential.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Day to Day sales calls & customer service
- Account management
- Brainstorm and participate in promotions and exhibitions
- The role offers the right candidate great development and progression opportunities with an exciting career path whilst working in an enjoyable, dynamic, energetic and fun office environment.
Other duties include:
- Communicate with stockists and primarily via phone and email, handle questions, complaints, order and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve issues with one call/one email.
- Appropriately document all transactions and pertinent interactions.
- Meet or exceed monthly productivity measures.
- Develop broad working knowledge of Waxperts practices and operations, and demonstrate continued and consistent proficiency in the skill sets utilized within the company.
- Ability to sell and seek out new accounts and opportunities.
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue amidst a bustling, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs.
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base.
- Demonstrate ownership to resolve challenging customer issues.
- Effective decision making, time management & immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned.
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to quickly & effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business needs.
1 Year minimum experience.
- A knowledge of the UK market is an advantage.
- Suitable candidates will be contacted by email.
Basic plus commission
Key Words: full time, beauty therapist, nail tech, nail technician, beautician, beauty advisor, hairdressing, hair stylists, barber