Date Listed 25/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Sales/Orders Department Job at Salon Savers, Nangor Road, Dublin
Professional Hair & Beauty Wholesaler seeks applications for the post of Supervisor Sales/Orders Department. The ideal candidate must have sales and till experience, be computer literate, have fluent English skills written and oral. A qualification in Beauty or other related experience necessary. High level of administrative and common sense required. Must have supervisory experience with the ability to lead, motivate and work with a team. Would suit highly motivated person who is organised enjoys the beauty industry and would like to work in a busy fast paced wholesalers working with and supervising the sales and orders department to ensure the day to day operations run smoothly and efficiently. Position is full-time, 40 hours per week.
- This is a working role therefore the Supervisor is required to be able to work and know all areas in relation to sales, order processing and day to day operations of a fast paced busy wholesalers.
- Supervision of Staff in Sales and Order Department ensuring all aspects of the day to day are performed by the team and working with the team to achieve the following functions:
- Sales in Shop/ Equipment Sales/Merchandising
- Customer Complaints/Customer Care
- Hair and Beauty Sales/Promotions of Deals/Sales Selling is Telling Attitude
- Up-keep of Shop, Dusting of Shelves, Emptying of Bins, Hovering, Music, Key Board, Till Screen and Reception Area Clean
- Ensuring all Products have Tickets, are Dust Free, Bar-coded and Ready of Scanning through the Till
- All Nail Products must have Nail Colour Charts
- Operating Till and Liaising with Manager re Signing Off Systems and Procedures. Till Start of Day, End of Day, Cash In and Out Till/Signing Off on Staff Using Till/Transfer of Cash to Secure Safe.
- Oversee and Implement Rota System for Till during lunch time and vat free days.
- Picking Sales /Customers Orders.
- Picking Internet Orders as per customer order and despatching via Courier ensuring they are correct and done a concise, attention to details and price, and in a timely manner.
- Filing as per systems and procedures.
- Customer Accounts â€“ ensuring they are maintained and managed to agreed company protocols.
- Organising Training for Sales Team and Monitoring and Reviewing Performance.
- Identification of Problem Areas and Suggested Solutions
- Reporting Issues of Concern to the Manager.
- Liaising with Manager in relation to Health and Safety.
- Opening and Closing Shop.
- Availability to Work at Beauty Shows/Twice Yearly.
- Availability to Work Hours as Required from Time to Time with Adequate Notice.
- Any Tasks as Identified by the Manager from Time to Time.
- 2 Years minimum experience.
- Flexibility in working hours required.
- Post requires someone who is honest, reliable, hardworking, energetic, and sales orientated. Person also needs to have attention to detail and be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- This role requires a person who likes responsibility, takes ownership of their role, is highly organised and enjoys multi-tasking and can plan and organise the work of running a busy fast paced wholesalers.
- Car Packing Facility
- Staff Discount on Products