Date Listed 19/04/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are currently recruiting a manager to join our rapidly expanding team of experts. We have been established since 1995 and we are one of the well-respected clinics in Ireland and are Skinceuticals’ only Irish Flagship Clinic. We like to employ the best Therapists to ensure exacting clinical standards and safety for our clients. If you have a minimum of three years’ management experience outside of the beauty industry or If you are currently employed has a senior therapist at a supervisory level and wish to move into a management role please apply also or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279
- Managing a team of 18 staff and the daily business operations of the company
- Supervising staff rotas, schedules and performance.
- Motivating and coaching employees to improve performance ensuring monthly targets are met.
- Responsible for the recruitment and training for all new staff members
- Supervising the front of house area ensuring all appointments are recorded, guests are welcomed and five-star customer service is provided at all times.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong client relations.
- Providing customers advice and information regarding salon services, packages and retail products
- Ensuring all financial processes run smoothly, overlooking payment transactions and basic accounts
- Developing marketing programs and managing company social media
- Assisting with salon events and promotions and ensuring they are marketed accordingly
- Maintaining the salon area and ensuring health and safety guidelines are met.
- Reporting to the company director and keeping up to date with salon activity
- Providing administration support to the company director.
- 3 years minimum experience
- You must be highly organised and be able to demonstrate that you have strong communication skills, with an ability to take on information quickly.
- Motivated and enthusiastic candidate with the ability to lead by example
- Focus on providing excellent customer care at all times.
- The ability to plan and organise effectively
- Excellent numerical skills
- Previous experience of working to KPI’S, Targets and strict deadlines
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing training