Salon/ Spa Trainer
Date Listed 10/08/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
We are recruiting on behalf of a very reputable salon/spa in Dublin. This role includes organising the company training schedule for all staff members. You will be responsible for delivering a high standard of training to beauty, spa and advanced skincare therapists, ensuring the spa is run in a professional manner.
Main duties of the role include:
· Must have in-depth knowledge and thorough understanding of Policies and Procedures
· Ability to carry out training to the high standards of the Policies and Procedures.
· Identify the areas of training required with new starters and lead this training during their initial weeks.
· Set high example in reaching sales and rebooking targets
· Be a highly qualified Therapist (Laser Therapist desirable but not essential)
· Communicate with management for scheduling training in an efficient timely manner
· Spa Workaround’s to identify missed areas in Deep Cleans & to identify cleaning training gaps if required.
· Facilitate induction in 1st week of new hires.
· Be able to open/close Spa as required.
· Be a role model to other staff members
· Shadow new starters in end of day tidy up’s and retrain as required
· Let colleagues see you planning your day and deciding what to do in downtime
· Client satisfaction - this is a primary responsibility. All clients must receive the utmost care and attention while experiencing a 5 Star treatment
· Ability to upsell a client a higher value Spa Treatment or Spa Package
· Cash up and balance till at end of day if required, ability to run reception and run the spa if required
· Stock ordering and checking if needed
· Lead Trainer must at all times:
· Have excellent organisational and communication skills