Date Listed 13/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
BeautifulJobs are hiring on behalf of Body Connections Spa in Castleknock, Dublin. Please see below all details. By applying to this vacancy, you are giving us consent to forward your details to the employer named above only. Only applications that match the client requirements will be forwarded.
For over twenty years, Body Connection has offered superb skin and body therapies in an environment of ease warmth and luxury.
We at Body Connection believe in empowerment through self-image. We support this philosophy through our range of treatments, creating an environment where one can escape from today’s hectic lifestyle. Situated in Laurel Lodge in Castleknock, we are within easy commuting distance from the city centre, Blanchardstown and the M50 motorway.
Currently, we are seeking Beauty Therapists to join our team. If you are interested please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ 01903 6279.
- Building a regular client base;
- Delivering treatments to exacting standards;
- Ensuring that the salon & treatment rooms are maintained to a consistently high standard;
- Supporting the other members of the team;
- Reaching weekly targets in retail and services;
- Promoting the business
- Working hours will be flexible
This is an excellent opportunity for a qualified senior beauty therapist with a proven track record to take the next step in your career.
1 Year minimum experience.
- A minimum of 1-2 years salon or spa experience to join our successful salon.
- Fully qualified in all aspects of beauty
- Qualified to a high standard with face and body qualifications
- Electrolysis, facial electrics and Laser desirable but not essential
- ITEC/CIBTAC/CIDESCO qualifications required
The successful candidate will be professional, dedicated and hardworking; enjoy working in a busy salon and be committed to delivering the highest possible standards of client care and hygiene. You must have an outgoing personality and enjoy engaging with both clients and colleagues, be a team player as well as being confident and competent working on your own initiative.