- Date Listed11/01/2019
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
BeautifulJobs are recruiting a Spa Therapist on behalf of South William Clinic & Spa, located in Dublin. Please find below details. By applying for this job you are giving BeautifulJobs consent to send your CV via the BeautifulJobs website. Due to the large volume of CV's that we receive, only relevant CV's will be forwarded to the named company. BeautifulJobs offer free career consultations to everyone.
South William Clinic & Spa is Dublin City Centre’s new high-end medical spa offering the very latest in cutting-edge skin, laser, body, spa and wellness treatments. We also offer a wide range of quality homecare products to deliver excellent results for our clients. We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate Spa Therapist to join our growing team. Applicants should have a minimum of 3 years post qualification experience delivering treatments such as facials, massage and body treatments.
The ideal candidate would be an experienced professional who is capable of delivering a high standard of customer service and professional care across our vast range of spa and beauty treatments including facials, massage, spa packages, body treatments, waxing and pedicures. The right candidate will also be knowledgeable in skincare and have the ability to perform skin consultations and provide skincare advice, treatment and homecare recommendations, maintaining a regular clientele to meet sales targets.
3 Years minimum experience.
- ITEC/CIBTAC or similar qualification.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Experience in all spa and beauty treatments including but not limited to facials, massage, spa packages, body treatments, waxing, eye treatments, and pedicures.
- Experience working with various spa and skincare brands essential.
- Experience in providing skincare advice and standard skin consultations.
- Experience in meeting and exceeding sales targets. Selling products and treatment plans, up-selling and cross-selling.
- Experience in a busy spa or beauty environment providing the utmost professional care and excellent customer service to clients.
Skills & Competencies
- Ability to deliver a high standard of professional care.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales targets consistently.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment.
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Enthusiastic with the ability to use own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Fluent English.