Date Listed 15/02/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Simplicity means different things to different people; more time for some and time back for others. Simplicité is a sanctuary for those passionate about feeling well, looking well and living well. Our clinic includes a variety of wellbeing body & facial treatments, cancer touch therapy, reflexology, specialised massage, pregnancy massage as well as eye treatments, nail, waxing, brow and lash treatments.
Our mission is to be the destination of choice for wellbeing, treatments and beauty services. We also provide multiple treatments at one time; a modern idea to combine time away and time efficiency! Our experienced onsite coach “The Simplicity coach” will be available to work with you to achieve that greater balance you’ve always wanted, make that change that just needs to happen and regain that sparkle that maybe you have lost. Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting an experienced Nail Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate must be an experienced professional, capable of delivering excellent customer care as well as performing high quality manicures, pedicures and gel overlays. We offer career development to the chosen candidate, who will work closely with management and have full team support along with ongoing customer care, retail sales and product training. For more information on this role you can contact Beautiful Jobs office on 01 903 6279 or send your CV below.
- Meeting and greeting clients and providing them with expert advice
- Consulting and evaluating the client’s needs and recommending appropriate treatments
- Performing high quality Nail Treatments – Manicures, Pedicures, Gel Overlays and Nail Extensions
- 5 star grooming policy
- Skill and speed is essential and will be trade tested
- Ensuring there is a high standard of customer care given at all times
- Promoting the business and its activities
- Supporting all team members to create a positive and successful working environment
- Other duties include reception and administration associated with the role
- 2 Years minimum experience