- Date Listed11/03/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are one of the leading Irish skincare destinations both online and offline and we are growing exponentially each year. Our original business was entirely salon based but has now expanded to be one of the largest retailers of online skincare, haircare and beauty products in Ireland.
Our dedicated team of skincare professionals are among the best trained and best supported in the industry. We strive to create an environment that is based on the very best customer experience and the best in class product and skincare knowledge combined with expert skin, hair and beauty treatments.
We are now expanding the management team to include another Salon Manager. This strategic role will focus on developing the culture and values of the business while ensuring effective running of our operations in both Naas and Kildare.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Salon manager will play a central role in the growth of the Millies Salon Group by helping us maintain the values of our business which are focused on our people development and “Wow”ing our customers.
The candidate will have full responsibility for the complete delivery of all customer skin, beauty and hair care services in both Naas and Kildare salons including the management of all Therapists and Salon staff.
A requirement of the role will be to support the Managing Director in key decision making in the effective and profitable running of both locations.
We would love a ‘people person’ with excellent communication skills and well developed organisational skills to run our Salon operations. As well as being passionate about skin, hair and beauty, you must excel at people development putting our staff at the centre of our development and be capable of training our therapists to excel in customer experience. Please send your CV or contact BeautifulJobs office 01 9036279
- Manage all day to day activity within the Salons.
- Create an inviting atmosphere in the salon to make clients feel welcomed and valued
- Build and maintain a team environment within our Salons
- Build positive relationships with staff and customers that enhance Millies reputation as being the destination of choice for professional skin, hair and beauty care.
- Ensure both salons are always well presented at all times.
- Ensure Salons are well stocked with all necessary equipment and products to service our clients needs
- Ensure Front of House activities are client centric and responsive to their needs and the needs of the therapists
- Promote appropriate product sales in line with client skincare / hair care requirements
- Develop and manage training flows to support competence development of our therapists
- Develop training material to continually improve therapist quality
- Conduct customer care evaluations and act accordingly on findings
- Handle all administration related to Salon Management
- Support marketing efforts by developing / posting to social media channels content relevant to skincare environment
- At least 3 years previous experience in a Management role in a fast paced environment
- Strong organisational and administrative skills, including the ability to deal with conflicting priorities.
- A complete passion for skincare would be an advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including previous customer service experience.
- Strong team player, Flexible and adaptable.
- Willing to support the Managing Director and other colleagues and associates as required