Senior Beauty Therapist
Date Listed 27/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
BeautifulJobs are currently recruiting a Senior Beauty Therapist on behalf of The Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club located in Maynooth, Kildare. Please see below all details. By applying to this vacancy, you are giving us consent to forward your details to the employer named above only. Due to the large volume of applications, only those that match the client requirements will be contacted or forwarded
Glenroyal Hotel & Leisure Club required an experienced Senior Beauty/Spa Therapist. The Glenroyal is located in the picturesque University town of Maynooth, Co. Kildare - a town steeped in History and only 20 minutes from Dublin City Centre and just off the M4 motorway with superb national rail and bus connections on our doorstep.
If you are interested please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01903 6279
- Complimentary use of our Leisure Club which includes (Gym and 2 swimming pools).
- Subsidised meals while on duty and team canteen with TV, Pool table, darts board, games console and complimentary Tea/Coffee facilities.
- One4All vouchers for Monthly employee awards and recognition scheme.
- Free membership to our Sports and Social club (with regular team events such as Punchestown race day, team cycles with refreshments, Team BBQ's, Go-
- karting, Bowling, Football competitions etc).
- Beauty salon discount for team members on products and treatments (Mon-Thurs.).
- Hotel discounts for family and friends.
Other Salary Information
10% commission on all retail sales that you make and 5% commission on all beauty treatments.
- Provide excellent treatments to your customers/clients such as Waxing, High Definition Brows & Eyelash Extensions, Nails, Face and body massage and spray tan. You will receive 10% commission on all retail sales that you make and 5% commission on all beauty treatments.
- Act in a supervisory capacity to ensure the smooth day to day running of the Beauty Salon in co-operation with our Leisure club Manager.
- Assist the LC Manager with Beauty Salon Staff Rosters.
- Achieve budgets and sales targets as set out by management.
- Lead by example specifically with regard to personal presentation, punctuality, attendance, application to work, team work and customer care.
- Ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the Salon and by all beauty therapists.
- Stock control, stock takes and orders as requested by your Manager.
- Oversee the maintenance of the cleanliness and hygiene of all treatment rooms, in accordance with the Health and Safety and hygiene legislation.
- Assist and perform various demonstrations and events.
- Liaise with the Leisure club manager to ensure ongoing training is completed for all beauty therapists and assist in the recruitment of new beauty therapists as required.
- Deal with all queries or complaints in a professional manner ensuring customer satisfaction and ensuring issues is notified to the management
3 Years minimum experience.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 2 years plus working as a Beauty Therapist or at least 1 year working as a Senior Beauty/Spa Therapist.
- Must have relevant beauty therapy & nail technician qualifications and experience such as Beauty therapy who specialises in Waxing, High Definition Brows & Eyelash Extensions.
- Highly skilled Massage Therapist.
- Nail technician with passion for perfection: knowledge in shellac, manicure, pedicures. An advantage if experienced in Gel or Acrylics.
- Dermalogica background of education, however full and continuous training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English both verbal and written