- Date Listed03/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
Osprey Spa, located in Naas, Kildare are looking for a Part-Time Spa Therapists.
As we deal with numerous applications, by copying and pasting this link into a new web browser you will be speeding up your application time and your CV will be processed more quickly: https://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/part-time-spa-therapists-kildare--2
At the Osprey Spa, we want to create a relaxing atmosphere for our guests so they can escape the stresses of everyday life and indulge in the soothing and calming surroundings of our state of the art spa. The successful candidate will play a vital role in creating and achieving this exceptional tranquil haven for our guests. This is a great opportunity to join a hotel that is managed by PREM Group, one of Europe's leading hotel management company's. #progresswithPREM
Reporting to the Spa Manager, you will have an outgoing personality and the capability to work as part of a team.
- To ensure that a high standard of service is maintained throughout the Spa.
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of all treatment rooms, in accordance with the Health and Safety and hygiene legislation.
- Assist and perform various demonstrations and events.
- Courtesy to guests and other members of staff at all times.
- To perform all treatments to the highest standards.
- To perform as a professional with a friendly attitude and conduct all duties and responsibilities as required by the position or assigned by the Spa Manager
- To attend training as required
1 Year minimum experience.
- Must have previous experience.
- Must hold an ITEC, CIBTAC or CIDESCO qualification and be qualified in both face and body treatments
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Take pride in their appearance and keep up to date with the spa industry
- Be enthusiastic, confident and passionate about the beauty industry
- Ensure all treatments are carried out to the highest possible standard
- Voya training desirable
- Dermalogica training desirable
BeautifulJobs offer free career consultations to everyone. Please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279. By applying for this job, you are giving BeautifulJobs consent to send your CV via the Beautifuljobs website. Due to the large volume of CV's that we receive, only relevant CV's will be forwarded to the named company.