Date Listed 01/05/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
We need you! Our luxury hair salon has become overwhelmed with disappointed clients who have been forced to sit on our ever-expanding waiting list until a new talented hair stylist comes along to save the day!
Revas Hair Salon is a thriving, on trend hair team managed by award winning hair stylist Nicole O’Gorman and supervised by senior stylist Lisa Collins. Located at Fitzgerald’s Woodlands House Hotel, Adare, we are part of the award winning Revas Spa.
You can visit our website at www.revasspa.ie to learn all about our team and what we do.
This qualified hair stylist position is ideal for a stylist who thrives on a well-structured, ultra-professional spa and salon environment. Our spa is built to ensure the utmost relaxation where our clients can wear plush robes and our employees are trained to the highest level of skill and current industry trend. If you value order, teamwork, professionalism and excellent customer service, this is the place for you. Enjoy a stunning working environment comprising of a team of over 30 hair and beauty professionals, with high class modern facilities, top quality product and great benefits.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Qualified and well experienced in cutting, colouring and advanced blowdring.
- Strong in consultation skills
- Strong in product recommendation and retailing
- Available to work min 3 days a week, incl every Saturday and some alternating Sundays
- Exceptional at building great relationships with clients
- Knowledgeable and proficient in current hair styles and trends
- An excellent team player
- A motivated high achiever
- Good time keeping skills
Preferable but not necessary:
- Confident in upstyling
- 12 week blowdry experience
- Existing and transferable clientele
- Basic computer skills
- Able and willing to work a flexible schedule
Compensation package is based on an hourly rate plus commission earned.
Additional benefits include
- Discounted hotel, food and beverage rates.
- Highly discounted spa and hair treatments.
- Staff discount on all retail products.
- Highly discounted gym and leisure club membership.
- Free onsite parking, hour long lunches which are provided for free on site.
- Continued training and education is offered to the right candidate both on and off site.
- Time and a half payment for a 6 hour day on Sundays.
- Support plan for competition entries and shoots if interested.
Job Type: Part-time
Promote this job for more candidates: