Full Time Beauty Therapist
- Date Listed03/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
Lir Beauty, located in Tipperary Town, are now recruiting a Full-Time Beauty Therapist.
As we deal with numerous applications, by copying and pasting this link into a new web browser you will be speeding up your application time and your CV will be processed more quickly: https://www.beautifuljobs.ie/jobs/full-time-beauty-therapist-tipperary--3
Lir Beauty is a small but very busy salon that prides itself on providing a service of an exceptional standard to all its clients. It is a warm and welcoming place to work and staff are meticulous and passionate about what we do. We're currently looking for a motivated therapist for a minimum 1-year contract - contract may be extended if candidate manages to grow her own successful appointment column during the year. Candidates must be an experienced, professional and passionate Beauty Therapist to join our team. Candidates will be required to deliver a full range of treatments. Exceptional client care is essential. The role will also involve retailing beauty products to clients.
- Waxing - hot & Strip
- Nails - Shellac experience essential
- Spray Tanning
- Make-up Application
- Facials - previous training with Image
- Client care and attention to detail is essential.
- Reception duties and maintaining the high standard of cleanliness within the salon is essential.
- Retails sales - candidate must be very comfortable retailing to clients and recommending good homecare practices.
- Previous experience with Laser Hair Removal and IPL facial treatments is a bonus.
- 2 Years minimum experience.
- Candidates must hold Beauty Therapy qualifications with ITEC & CIBTAC. (CIDESCO is a bonus).
- Must also be qualified in Advanced bikini waxing and Shellac Nails
- Must be confident with both Hot & Strip Waxing.
- Must be fluent English speaker.
- Employees can avail of discounted and some free treatments.
- Product purchases are available at discounted rates for employees.
- Holidays are set at 8% of hours worked up to 4 weeks per year.
- Insurance cost will be covered by the employer.
- Training will be made available in all skincare lines - cost, of course, will be covered by the employer.
- Additional training & upskilling is encouraged and will be accommodated where possible.
BeautifulJobs offer free career consultations to everyone. Please send your CV below or call BeautifulJobs HQ on 01 9036279. By applying for this job, you are giving BeautifulJobs consent to send your CV via the Beautifuljobs website. Due to the large volume of CV's that we receive, only relevant CV's will be forwarded to the named company.