Overcome Pain & Injuries Workshop
Date Listed 16/04/2018
################ Only 5 PLACES LEFT ###########
During this workshop you will get a thorough understanding of:
* What really causes pain and how it works
* Why pain lasts so long even when scans and x-rays tell you things have fully healed
* How surgery can have lasting effects on your movement and how to overcome this with step by step guide to addressing all kinds of pain.
* How to work WITH your body and not against it to create fast change
* The right way to engage your muscles for pain relief
* Practical skills you need to be your own physio
Morning session will focus on Upper Body - Mid and Upper Back, Neck, Shoulders, Elbows and Wrists
Afternoon session will focus on Lower Body - Low Back, Hips, Knees and Feet
By the end of each workshop you will have:
A solid grasp of how to address your pain and how to avoid future injuries
Less pain and less stiffness
More mobility and more strength
A clear idea of where you are and what to do next to finally get you better.
P.A. Morand is a Dublin-based pain and movement expert specialising in the treatment of complex chronic pain cases.
He has studied physical therapy, movement education (Anatomy in Motion, MovNat, Primal Movement Chains, Hanna Somatics), pain science and functional neurology throughout the UK and Ireland to offer a complete approach to chronic pain. He is one of only 6 therapists in Ireland who are trained in Dr Palomar’s (Orthopaedic Surgeon) cutting edge P-DTR approach to neurology. He brings all of these skills together to treat even the most complex pain cases.
Time: 10am - 12:30pm (Lower Body)
1:30pm - 4pm (Upper Body)
Fees: €50 for either AM or PM workshop
€90 for both workshops
Booking Here: https://www.calisthenfit.com/booking-form