Calling all Registered Nurses in Kilkenny City to work with children with complex needs
Date Listed 06/10/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Calling all Registered Nurses in Kilkenny City to work with children with complex needs.
RGN Responsibilities range from:
- Days, Nights and weekends depending on the case
- Monitoring BIPAP
- Peg Feeding
- Medication Administration
- Excellent hourly rate of pay beginning at €25
- Patient Moving and Handling, CPR, Infection Control, Elder Abuse, Children’s First courses for all our Registered Nurses.
- Monthly rosters usually completed in advance.
- €100 offered towards annual INMO registration every year
- 1 Free Uniform for newly activated Nurses
Registered Nurses must have the following;
- In date and current ABA pin.
- All nurses are required to have an in date Garda Vetting and willingness to undergo the same.
- Nurses must be Willing to register with the INMO or affiliated union.
- Full immunisations and Vaccination history will need to be provided.
To apply contact Marina O Connor on 021-4626155 or e-mail me with your updated CV to email@example.com quoting JO-1511-321872