CARE ASSISTANT - Cavan
Date Listed 08/05/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Make Care your Career
12.10 - 15.00 per hour
Over the past 20 Years Homecare has become one of the leading private community health & social care providers in Ireland. Quality, Innovation & Investment in our people are at the core of the business.
If you enjoy helping people and want to make a difference to their lives, then Care Assistant is the job that you have been looking for. As a Carer, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our clients in a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
At Homecare all we ask is that you have:
- Fetac/QQI Level 5 in Healthcare (Care skills and care for the older person modules are all you require to start with us)
- A Caring nature
- A desire to deliver high quality care
In return we can offer you
· Guaranteed Hours Contracts
· Two FREE tunics per year and we pay your Garda clearance so easily get started
· Hours to suit your needs
· FREE Inudction training
· Employee recognition scheme
· Affordable car rental scheme
· Refer-a-friend scheme
· iCare Wish- Grant a wish in your local community
· Employee Engagement Taskforce
Most importantly back up and support from people who care!
Join a growing company with ample opportunities for career progression!