Health Care Assistant
- Date Listed09/07/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeContract
Minimum Education & Skills required
- QQI Level 5 in Health Care
- MAPA Training/ Studio 3, desirable but not mandatory.
- Candidates should have up to date Patient Manual Handling Training.
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a residential care setting.
- Candidates should have experience of providing appropriate supports
to service users with complex needs.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating a nurturing and supportive environment for the service user.
- Facilitate and implement a person centred service appropriate to the needs, wishes and requirements of service users.
- Provide personal assistance in all aspects of personal care and manual handling, ensuring comfort and hygiene of service users and adhering to safe practice at all times.
- To have a positive can do attitude.
- To be flexible.
- To be interested in continuous improvement.
- Be willing to provide 2 references on request.
- Be able to work under EU Legislation.
Add to Watchlist