Care & Support Workers Required - Cork All Areas
Date Listed 30/07/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Care & Support Workers Required - Cork City (and all surrounding areas)
Job Type: Part-time
Job Location:Caremark (Cork) are always on the lookout for new carers and will consider applications from all areas of Cork City and surrounding suburbs.
We require dependable, caring, and flexible individuals, who are qualified and experienced providing care for older people or people with physical and intellectual disabilities.
Carers must be willing to provide both personal and domestic care to allocated clients.
- Provide 2 x suitable character references (Essential)
- Have at least 12 months’ care experience (Preferred)
- Complete and submit a Garda vetting application(Essential)
- Be FETAC Level 5 qualified - or be in the process of completing modules in Care, Care of the Elderly, Social Care or be currently enrolled in a FETAC programme with a with at least 2 of these units already complete. (Essential)
- Have your own transport and full clean Drivers Licence, Class B. (Essential)
- Speak and write fluent English. (Essential)
- Be legally entitled to work within Ireland and the EEA. (Essential)
Caremark Offers: On-going In-house training, on-going supervision and support in the community with flexible hours.
Salary: €10.50 - €12.50 per hour
FULL CV TO BE SUBMITTED - PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOUR CV IS UP TO DATE WITH YOUR FULL HOME ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES YOUR SUITABILITY / RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE FOR THE ROLE.