Care & Support Workers Required - Cork All areas
- Date Listed14/01/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypePart-Time
CARE & SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED
Job Type: Mainly Part-time but full-time hours can also be attained.
Hourly Rate: €11.00 - €13.00 per hour.
Job Location: Caremark (Cork) provide home care and personal assistance to regular ongoing clients located across all areas of Cork City and the surrounding commuter towns.
With the HSE's increased commitment to homecare we anticipate a high demand for new cares in each of the following areas...
South Lee: Ballyphehane, Togher, Douglas, Mahon, Blackrock, Rochestown, Frankfield, Grange, Bishopstown, Lehenaghmore, Ballincollig, Ovens, Ballinhassig, Bandon, Carrigaline, Passage West, Monkstown, Kinsale, Waterfall and Cobh.
North Lee: Blackpool, St. Luke's, Mayfield, Hollyhill, Gurranabraher, Fairhill, Glanmire, Glounthaune, Carrigtwohill, Midleton, Blarney, Carrigrohane, Inniscarra, Mallow, Charleville, Fermoy.
About us: Caremark (Cork) are an established private home care provider. Operating in Cork for over ten years providing ongoing care and support / personal assistance to elderly or disabled clients living in their own homes.
We require dependable, caring, and flexible individuals, who are qualified and experienced providing professional care for elderly people or those with physical and intellectual disabilities.
All Care Assistants must be willing to provide both personal and domestic care to allocated clients.
- We require all cares to have completed or at least be working towards the Full QQI Level 5 Healthcare Certificate - with AT LEAST two minor modules completed in 'Care Skills' and 'Care of the Older Person'. (Essential)
- Access to own transport and clean vehicle Licence. (Essential)
- At least 120 hours professional care work experience (Reviewed on merit)
- Completion of a new Garda vetting application (Essential)
- Two previous employer references (Essential)
- Strong written and spoken English. (Essential)
- Legal entitlement to work within the Republic of Ireland (Essential)
- Competitive hourly Salary
- On-going free In-house training (Certificates provided)
- On-going supervision and support in the community
- Flexible working hours
- Free Uniform
- Additional Holiday pay
- Employee Incentive schemes
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN REGISTERING WITH CAREMARK (CORK) PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR UP-TO-DATE CV.
DUE TO THE NATURE OF OUR WORK, WE WILL OFTEN SEEK TO PRIORITISE APPLICATIONS FROM CERTAIN GEOGRAPHICAL AREAS TO MEET CLIENT DEMAND.
IN ORDER TO ALLOW US TO DO THIS PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU PROVIDE YOUR FULL LOCATION, CONTACT PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS AND CLEARLY DEMONSTRATE YOUR SUITABILITY / QUALIFICATIONS / TRANSPORT STATUS AND EXPERIENCE FOR THE ROLE.
We look forward to hearing from you!