You might be interested in these similar ads
Myhomecare.ie, Ireland’s trusted homecare service provider are looking for a Home Care Assessor to cover the South region of Ireland. This exciting position, within an international organisation, will allow you to draw on your experience in the Home Care sector. Duties of the role will include but not limited to; • Planning and implementing initial homecare assessments and care plans ...
TRINITY NURSING WORLD is recruiting for a Director of Nursing on behalf our client based in Co. Cork30 Bed Nursing HomeRole: To provide leadership to staff and provide a high quality of care to residents in the home. Qualifications & ExperienceQualification in a related field EssentialRegistered with NMBI3 years experience as CNMThe PersonShows strong leadership skills & ability to motivate a tea ...
Full time Health Care Assistant position available:To be successful for this role you will be required to have a minimum ofMinimum FETAC Level 5 qualification.150 hr+ experience working in residential or acute settings as a Healthcare AssistantSuccessful Candidate Desirable: Current Patient Moving and Handling certificate and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult TrainingDuties to include:Assisting reside ...
Position available to cover dental nurse going on maternity leave. A minimum of one full day plus two half days of dental nursing and if candidate is suitable further hours are available as practice manager. There is potential for the position to be made permanent. Hours and roles are negotiable. Also, one day of nursing to fill at a partner practice - permanent position. Experience is essential a ...
CARE ASSISTANTS WANTED CAREMARK (CORK) Job Type: Part-time / Casual ContractJob Location: We are recruiting for ALL AREAS of Cork (Not limited to): CORK CITY CENTRE, DOUGLAS, ROCHESTOWN, MAHON, TOGHER, BALLINTEMPLE, BISHOPSTOWN, BALLINCOLLIG, CARRIGROHANE, BLACKPOOL, ST. LUKE’S, TIVOLI, BLACKROCK, HOLLYHILL, MAYFIELD, GLANMIRE, CARRIGTWOHILL, MIDLETON, COBH, CARRIGALINE, BALLINHASSIG, PASS ...
Dental Nurse\Receptionist required for busy ,friendly general practice in Mallow .Experience preferred but not essential as training is provided. Ideal candidate must be reliable, enthusiastic and have good communication skills. Approx 32 hours per week with a view to full time position.Please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Enthusiastic dental nurse required 4 days a week in a friendly, happy, busy practice in Wilton, Cork. Some experience and computer skills desirable. We'd love to hear from you. Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Danish Medical Information Analyst
Date Listed 20/07/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
- Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
- Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
- Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
- Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
- Facilitates fulfilment of customers’ requests.
- Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers to a more specialized area in accordance to Good Escalation Practices.
- Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Create, Promote and Maintain Operational Excellence
- Shares most effective methods and practices with colleagues satisfy customer needs and provide input/feedback to continuously improve daily processes.
- Maintains and enhances Lilly product and organizational knowledge.Supports organizational changes. Demonstrates flexibility in providing coverage and/or availability for the front line via scheduling adjustments for unexpected absences, events, or call volume variances.Responds to Crisis/Red Flag calls and refer to Medical Information staff until resolution.Participates in internal and external educational opportunities relevant to the Medical Information or customer service environment. Attends or reviews 100% of team meetings annually.
- Understand and follow all compliance policies, laws, regulations and The Red Book.
- Integrate compliance into daily activities.
- Comply with any corrective actions.
- Cooperate with investigations, monitoring and audits.
- Bachelor´s degree or equivalent related business experience.
- Knowledge of contact center or medical information operational experience preferred.
- Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
- Excellent written skills to succinctly, accurately and objectively respond to customers queries.
- Able to respond flexibly and empathetically to customer needs, managing their expectations effectively.
- Proactive, analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Able to work under pressure, juggling short deadlines, multiple priorities and concern for maintaining standards.
- Good time management skills.
- Effective prioritization showing ability to be flexible whilst meeting customer needs and managing their expectations.
- Experience of software packages such as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Sound background to understand national health care systems and organizational hierarchies