You might be interested in these similar ads
Full time Health Care Assistant position available:To be successful for this role you will be required to have a minimum ofMinimum FETAC Level 5 qualification.150 hr+ experience working in residential or acute settings as a Healthcare AssistantSuccessful Candidate Desirable: Current Patient Moving and Handling certificate and Safeguarding Vulnerable Adult TrainingDuties to include:Assisting reside ...
Staff Nurse job in Nursing Home in North Co. Cork.Are you a Staff Nurse with experience working in a nursing home? Our client is looking to add a Staff Nurse to their Nursing team in Cork. The facility provides respite and long term care for clients with varying needs. If you have experience working in the Irish Nursing home sector, this may be the job for you.Job Title: Staff Nurse - Co. CorkLoca ...
German Medical Information Analyst Roles and responsibilities include recognize, exemplify and adhere to the company values which center on our commitment to People, Excellence and Compliance. The role of theMedical Information Analystis to support Medical Information Services in Europe. This role is an entry level, customer service analyst responsible for professionally responding to medical/p ...
Headhunt International is currently looking for a CNM to work in a state of the art Nursing Home in Cork. Grade: Clinical Nurse Manager Contract type: Permanent Remuneration: €35,000 – €45,000 Essential requirements: • Registered General Nurse with An Bord Altranais, NMBI • Proven experience in the Elderly care sector with some Management experience. • Knowledge of all relevant l ...
****Weekend Staff or Part-time during the week **** ***Own Transport***Essential qualities of a Healthcare Assistant include having a genuine concern for others, having the ability to demonstrate kindness, compassion and patience, follow instructions and maintain confidentiality, be punctual, have ...
Do you want to work as a live-in care assistant?ALHomecare places live-in carers nationwide. Our website is www.alhomecare.ieWe have jobs available right now.We offer:Salary of 1,460 euro gross per month for 35 hours work per week (5 days, 7 hours per day)Salary of 1,817 euro gross per month for 42 hours work per week (6 days, 7 hours per day)Free accommodation and foodOpportunity for overtime wor ...
CARE WORKER CORK FULL TIME / PART TIMEWOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT AUTISM? THE PROGRAMME HAS BEEN ESTABLISHED FOR 20 YEARS AND HAS AN ETHOS FOR CARING WITHIN FAMILY AND COMMUNITY.WE HAVE A VACANCY FOR A CARE WORKER WORKING AT FAMILY LEVEL. WITH AN AUTISTIC YOUNG MAN, WHO LIKES TO PARTICIPATE IN OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES.CANDIDATES NEED TO BE FIT, STRONG, OF CALM DISPOSITION AND HAVE FLUENCY IN THE ...
Staff Nurse x 3
Date Listed 05/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
Our Client ,a leading healthcare provider are recruiting 2 nurses due to internal promotion.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Quality of Care Responsibilities
- Day to day supervision of the care and nursing staff
- Co-ordinate resident activities
- Work within HIQA regulations
- Candidates must be registered with An Bord Altranais
- Excellent Clinical, Leadership and Organisational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sound decision making ability
- A qualification in Gerontology desirable, but not essential.
- Full driver licence & own transport
Whats on offer
- Comprehensive induction training
- Free Garda Vetting
- A rewarding working environment, with support from supervisors and managers
- Competitive rates of pay
- Subsidised meals
- Training & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme which offers advice and counselling services, for carers and their immediate families
- Free healthcare uniform - one tunic paid for per year
- Additional annual leave for years of service
- Annual Christmas bonus - this is based on years of service
- Free parking