You might be interested in these similar ads
Description: Contact Care provides quality client centered care to service users in their own home. Currently in its tenth year the organisation is in a massive expansion phase. Contact care provides a wide range of services such as: · Disability services to children and adults with physical and intellectual disabilities.· Care of the older person Contact Care adapt a social ...
Are you seeking to further your career in Mental Health Care? We are working in partnership with Bloomfield Health Services, a leading provider of mental health services, based in Rathfarnham, Dublin as they grow their nursing team. We are currently recruiting Psychiatric Staff Nurses on their behalf as part of their ongoing expansion plans.Within Bloomfield, you will have the opportunity to wor ...
A commitment to living the organisational values of Team work,Dignity, Justice, Advocacy and QualityAre you looking for a role in a challenging, yet extremely rewarding environment? Do you have the compassion and the strength of character to help people with disabilities, live independent lives? We are Rehabcare, the health and social care division of the Rehab Group. We deliver quality, client fo ...
Description: The Care Team are expanding their management structure due to the HSE contract win. The role is community based in South Dublin and requires a highly organised, flexible self-starter with excellent time management skills and good initiative. This is a hands-on management role based in the community. The successful applicant will be capable of managing all care aspects of day t ...
Orwell Healthcare, Rathgar, Dublin 6 is seeking to recruit an experienced Health Care Assistant. We have Long Term Care, Short Term Care, Convalescence and Acquired Brain Injury units. This is an excellent opportunity to develop within our organisation.The CandidateWe are looking for Health Care Assistants with QQI Level 5 in Healthcare, Pre-Nursing or those who are working towards gaining a QQI L ...
Caregiver Dublin 15Home Care Provider of the year 2017€12 per hour €8 per 30 minute visit€10 per 30 minutes visit on Sundays and Bank Holidays Work somewhere great and make a difference With an ageing population, the need to care for older people is an important part of every community. As a Caregiver with us, you can expect a demanding but rewarding career, and, with both part-time and full-ti ...
Home Instead Senior Care Swords are recruiting Polish-speaking care assistants to work with a Polish gentleman. As our client cannot communicate in English, it is essential the prospective candidate is a native Polish-speaker. Our client lives in the Dublin 9 area. A full clean driver's licence and own car is essential for the position. Please note all applicants must have completed / or work ...
ABA Care Worker in Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Date Listed 28/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
- Caring for adolescents, aged 11-17 years of age, with Autism and Intellectual Disabilities using the principles of Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA).
- Working in a setting that aims to reduce inappropriate behaviours and increase positive behaviours by following behavioural support plans implemented for each service-user.
- Promoting and nurturing person-centred planning using key worker systems and social goal procedures.
- Identifying supports and working in partnership with the individual, their family and other supports as outlined within individual plans.
- Working effectively and efficiently in terms of time management, personal organisation and adherence to organisational policies and work procedures.
- Free behavioural training in Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA) provided.
- Paid experience in the field of behavioural psychology.
- Experience in working with individuals with Autism, Intellectual Disabilities, and other developmental disorders.
- MAPA restrictive practice training provided for free.
- Degree in a related area, e.g. Psychology, Social Care / Healthcare, Early Childcare & Education, etc.
- Familiarity with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or other developmental disorders.
- Experience in/willingness to work with challenging behaviours.
- Previous experience or knowledge of ABA desirable (training provided).