Care and Support Worker - Overnights
- Date Listed15/05/2019
- Advertised ByAgency
Caremark Dublin South are now recruiting carers for overnights in the Dublin South Area.
Caremark Dublin South provide care and support for anyone who wishes to remain living in their own home regardless of their illness, disability or situation in the Dublin South Areas.
We are looking for experienced carers to deliver a high standard of care and support to clients in their own home.
We would like to hear from carers who have:
- A Caring nature and are reliable
- Experience in delving care in a profesional capacity
- A minimum of 2 QQI/Fetac level 5 qualifications Care Skills and Care of the Older Person
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
- Fortnightly Pay
- Free Induction Training
- Manual People Handling (Free)