Care Assistants - Intellectual Disabilities
- Date Listed08/06/2021
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Applications are invited for the above Full time Permanent positions
Stewarts is a voluntary organization providing comprehensive community based services to people with an intellectual disability. We support people with a wide range of support needs across residential settings, day services, supported independent living, job advocacy and vocational training.
The successful applicant will be a valued member of our care staff team providing excellent care across all areas of the service providing care to persons with intellectual disabilities.
Placements will be across all areas of Stewart’s services for children and adults with intellectual disability.
We are offering:
· Positions in Resident Services with shifts available on Campus in Palmerstown and in Community houses in Dublin and North Kildare.
· FETAC Level 5 (Health Care Support) or 1 years’ Experience
· Full flexibility required to work in all areas of Adult and Children’s Services
· Excellent Communication Skills.
· Available at short notice
· Knowledge of the HIQA standards and regulations.
· Full clean driving and access to a car is desirable.
Job description may be obtained by contacting the HR Department.
Salary and qualifications are in accordance with HSE consolidated pay scales