Care Assistants for North Dublin - Weekend Shifts
Date Listed 28/07/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Contact Care provides quality client centered care to service users in their own home. Currently in its tenth year the organisation is in a massive expansion phase. Contact care provides a wide range of services such as:
· Disability services to children and adults with physical and intellectual disabilities
· Care of the older person
Contact Care adapt a social care model to care delivery as defined by the Philosophy of Independent Living. Our clients are located throughout Dublin. Contact Care is an exciting dynamic nurse led organisation that work as a team and we believe in supporting and listening to our employees. If you are a qualified healthcare assistant, student nurse, or student OT we would like you to be part of our team.
- · A rewarding and flexible working environment, with excellent support from a network of supervisors and managers
- · Set rosters and regular work hours
- · Competitive rates of pay
- · Full induction and training program
- · Free Healthcare uniform and ID badge
- Guaranteed Working Hours
- · Continual program of practical and classroom training. We also have a Moodle e-learning platform that is accessible remotely to help you update your knowledge remotely when it suits you.
- · To apply you should have at least 2 modules including Care Skills and Care of the Older Person and an up to date People Handling Certificate qualification.
- · And be working towards completing the QQI Level 5 Healthcare Support Certificate Or an equivalent qualification.
- · Applicants must supply suitable work and character references and be prepared to complete a Garda Vetting application form.
- · Some experience preferable but not essential.
- · Fluent English both oral and written required.
- · Drivers with own transport is desirable.
This is a great opportunity to use your existing knowledge and develop new skills in a supported environment!