- Date Listed29/11/2018
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
ANH Healthcare Ltd is the operating name adopted by us, The Fagan Family since 2014. We have deep roots in the healthcare sector, and since 1989 have been at the helm of nursing care facilities across south Dublin. The ethos of ANH Healthcare is one steeped in family values, and as such we, The Fagan family have a very “hands on” approach in the management of both Ailesbury & Ashbury Nursing Homes.
ANH Healthcare is recruiting compassionate, caring Healthcare Assistants / Carers for Ailesbury Nursing Home in Sandymount and Ashbury Nursing Home in Blackrock.
If you are a kind, caring, dynamic and energetic Healthcare Assistant / Carer – we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will assist the nursing staff in providing a safe and caring environment for our residents. In our nursing homes we care for our residents and assist them with activities of daily living such as companionship and personal care.
What we offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay - DOE and qualifications €10.50 - €13/ hour + Sunday supplement
- Accommodation available
- Support in further education
- Excellent career paths
- Free Mandatory Training
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Access to many discounts through affinity schemes (pharmacy, entertainment, finance)
- Opportunity to make a personal and professional difference
- Excellent support from a dedicated Care Manager
What we require:
- Patience, kindness, empathy and a natural caring attitude
- Candidates should have experience in a healthcare profession
- A commitment to professional development
- Flexibility with working different shifts
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare Support including the Care of the Older Person module
- Excellent communication skills
- A fully comprehensive induction training program
- Mandatory training fully paid for by us
- The option to earn while you learn
- We strongly encourage and support staff to develop their skills and training while working with us
- Educational support provided up to and including a Masters qualification
carer, hca, care assistant, healthcare assistant, nurse assistant, nursing home, caring, elderly care, healthcare sector,