Care givers required for South Dublin city
- Date Listed01/09/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypePart-Time
As a Caregiver with Home Instead, we don’t just look to provide personal care but believe in making a real difference in the lives of older people and their families. Working as part of a team of Caregivers you will be helping our clients to maintain their independence, live at home and support all aspects of their lives. Supporting our clients is both a challenging and rewarding career, but most of all will give you the opportunity to enhance the lives of our many clients.
Home Instead Senior Care Ballsbridge are dedicated to helping older people and their families overcome the challenges of ageing. We pride ourselves for delivering person centred care, with the goal of enhancing the lives of seniors and the families. Working as a team of over 100 Caregivers it’s not just a job “To us, it’s personal every day”.
Our clients are based in South Dublin city, specifically Dublin 2,4,6 & 8, providing a local feel to everything we do and excellent transport links to all our clients. Typical area’s you could work in include, Ranelagh, Rathmines, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge, Ringsend, Irishtown, Rathgar, Terenue, Thomas St or South Circular Road.
What we offer:
· Competitive rates of pay
· Flexible working hours to suit your life and commitments
· Initial three day induction followed by further regular training
· Monthly and annual caregiver of the year awards (last year’s winner, went on to become the Home Instead Senior Care’s National Caregiver of the Year)
· Full support from our office team and 24/7 emergency phone
· Dedicated Caregiver room in our Ballsbridge office to relax in between shift.
What we’re looking for:
· Ideally you will have prior experience care for an older person in their home
· An ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team
· Strong communications skill with a high level of verbal and written English
· Most important you must be passionate about improving the lives of others
Typical duties might include: companionship, meal preparation, light household duties, personal care, medication reminders and dementia care.
If you feel your'e up to the challenge apply online and we'll get back in touch to arrange discussing the role and arrange an interview