Care Supervisor - North and South Dublin
- Date Listed18/01/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
We have an excellent opportunity for a Full-Time Care Supervisor to join our team and continue the growth of InisCare’s home support services in the South Dublin.
The right candidate will have experience as a Care Supervisor or delivering home support in the community. Through your previous work you will have exhibited a passion for supporting people in their own homes and an ability to work closely with a team to deliver person-centered support plans.
As a Care Supervisor with us, you will have a profound impact on people’s lives. The work you do empowers people to continue living the lives they want and to achieve their full potential. We also believe that you can have an equally positive impact on the lives of our employees, by supporting them and encouraging them to be the best they can be. This is our commitment to our employees, and our commitment to you.
Experience and Requirements
· A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the home care sector
· Be a self-motivated individual with very strong communication and decision-making skills
· Experience managing on-call
· Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to manage your own time
· Strong planning and organisational skills
· Strong verbal and written communication
· Full driving licence and a car
· Fluent English
What we offer you
· Competitive salary
· Mileage allowance
· Company-sponsored training
· A supportive, friendly work environment
· Excellent career progression opportunities
· Be part of a growing team