Care Supervisor - South Dublin
Date Listed 20/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Full-Time
The Care Team are expanding their management structure due to the recent HSE contract win. The role is community based in Dublin and requires a highly organized, flexible self-starter with excellent time management skills and good initiative. This is a hands on management role based in the community from Monday to Friday 9 to 5 job hours and few late evenings weekend work. The successful applicant will be capable of managing all care aspects of day to day operations, be responsible and accountable, possess excellent communication skills and confident to lead the implementation all quality care initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Case management – identifying needs and requirements for services users, providing assistance in achieving goals for service users to remain in the community.
- Managing a team of healthcare assistants in the community. Introducing them to service users, shadowing care shifts to ensure the quality of care and up skilling them in some clinical areas.
- Caring directly for our service users.
- · FETAC or QQI Level 5 in Healthcare or an equivalent Healthcare Qualification
- · Minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in Supervisory roles OR Minimum of 5-years’ experience as Healthcare Assistant
- · Good IT skills in Microsoft office and Outlook
- · Excellent communication skills
- · Current People Moving and Handling certification
- · Current CPR certification
- · Working experience of Patient Assessments and Care planning
- · Full Clean Irish Driving License and Own Car.
About The Care Team
We are a leading home healthcare provider. We look after a wide range of adults in the community with long term disabilities requiring complex care to personal and social care of the older person. The Care Team is the first multi-professional organization in Ireland to provide comprehensive homecare. Our clients are located throughout Dublin. The Care Team is an exciting dynamic nurse led organization that work as a team and we believe in supporting and listening to our employees.