CAREGiver - North County Dublin
Date Listed 29/06/2018
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
Home Instead Senior Care Swords is currently looking for CAREGivers / Health Care Assistants in North County Dublin.
Home Instead Swords has been in operation for the last 10 years. In that time period, we have earned a reputation for delivering care of the highest quality across North County Dublin, Dublin 9, and Dublin 17. Our vision is that everyone should be entitled to remain in their home for as long as possible with comfort, independence and dignity.
Home Instead Senior Care is a non-medical care provider assisting the elderly community in their own homes. We provide a wide range of services including the following;
- Meal preparation,
- Some household duties,
- Personal care,
- Medication reminders,
- Dementia Care
Care provision is client focused and with Ireland's ageing population, demand is increasing as more and more elderly members of our community prefer to remain in their homes.
We are looking for caring individuals with the following qualities:
- Previous elderly care experience - (personal experience relevant)
- Have a caring and empathetic nature
- Ability to work independently and when necessary support other team members
- Own transportation (car or bike) would be advantageous
- The role requires excellent ability to communicate in English and the ability to write clear journal notes
- Preferably a QQI level 5 Qualification in Healthcare or working towards same, course must including Care Skills and Care of the Older Person (Training is provided)
In return we offer competitive rates ranging from €12-17 per hour,
excellent working conditions, flexible hours and 24/7 support.
If you would like to join our team of professional carers, please apply today.
If you meet the criteria above, and want to join a dedicated & professional team please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com