CAREGiver's required, Dublin 5
Date Listed 30/05/2017
Advertised By Agency
Job Type Full-Time
Home Instead Senior Care is currently recruiting CAREGivers in the Dublin 5 area. The CAREGiver will assist clients with day to day living activities including companionship, light house keeping, assistance with meal preparation, medication reminders, client appointments and personal care needs such as showering and dressing.
We are ideally looking for CAREGiver's with the following:
- Some previous Care Experience either personally or professionally
- A QQI qualification in Healthcare or similar or working towards the same
- Fluent verbal and written English
- Applicants must be flexible and reliable
- Own transport ( car or bike ) is advantageous
Full time and Part Time opportunities available both midweek and weekends. If this sounds like you, please contact us to find out how you can join our growing team of carers.
E-mail Lucy for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org