Carer/Care Assistant/Healthcare Assistant
Date Listed 27/06/2017
Advertised By Private
Job Type Part-Time
ANH Healthcare is recruiting compassionate, caring Healthcare Assistants / Carers for our two nursing homes – Ailesbury in Sandymount and Ashbury in Blackrock.
If you are a kind, caring and considerate Healthcare Assistant / Carer – we would love to hear from you!
The successful candidate will assist the nursing staff in providing a safe and caring environment for our residents. In our nursing homes we care for our residents and assist them with activities of daily living such as companionship and personal care.
What we require
- Patience, kindness, empathy and a natural caring attitude
- A commitment to professional development
- Flexibility with working different shifts
- FETAC/QQI Level 5 qualification in Healthcare Support including the Care of the Older Person module
- Excellent communication skills
- A fully comprehensive induction training program
- Mandatory training fully paid for by us
- The option to earn while you learn
- We strongly encourage and support staff to develop their skills and training while working with us
- Educational support provided up to and including a Masters qualification
What we offer you
- Accommodation available
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Highly competitive rates of pay
- Access to many discounts through affinity schemes (pharmacy, entertainment, finance)
- Opportunity to make a personal and professional difference
- Free in-house Training
- Excellent career paths
- Excellent support from a dedicated Care Manager
We are family owned and family run nursing homes based in South Dublin providing a friendly homely environment for our residents and now we are looking for energetic people with a positive outlook to join our care team.
carer, hca, care assistant, healthcare assistant, nurse assistant, nursing home, caring, elderly care, healthcare sector,