Carer for young man with Special Needs - Dublin 14 - Excellent Salary - Driver Required
- Date Listed28/07/2021
- Advertised ByAgency
- Job TypeFull-Time
We are looking for a fun loving, experienced and professional person to care for a twenty year old man.
- Ideally a minimum of three years as a Nanny, Childminder, SEN Assistant or a Carer with at least two years in the same job.
- Excellent References.
- Experience with Down Syndrome would be a distinct advantage
- A full clean driving licence and own car.
- Fluent English.
- Ideally a minimum level 5 QQI or FETAC Qualification.
- Be willing and able to establish a supportive relationship with this lovely person.
- Monday to Friday - Full Time Hours.
- Primary duties include to getting him ready for his day care and providing a safe, calm and happy atmosphere when he returns home.
- Preparing healthy and nutritious snacks and meals for him.
- Some light housekeeping duties.
- Watching a movie with him, going for walks and outings with him and any other activities of daily living he may need assistance with.
If you believe you're the right fit for this lovely family, please send your full CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
Approx. salary and benefits:
- Top Salary depending on experience.
- Excellent Terms and Conditions