CARERS REQUIRED - DUBLIN NORTH
- Date Listed09/04/2020
- Advertised ByPrivate
- Job TypeFull-Time
Connected Health are now recruiting caring, compassionate reliable and trustworthy individuals to join our growing team in the Dublin North areas specifically Dublin 3,5,7,9,11,13 &17. Typical areas you could work in include, Santry, Coolock, Ballymun, Beamount, Raheny, Cabra and sorrounding areas. Assisting our clients with daily living activities including personal care, meal prep, medication reminders and light housework. We have various shifts available mornings, afternoons evenings and weekends.
- Competitive Rates
- Induction Training and access to ongoing professional development.
- QQI Training - Subsidised with Chevron Training.
- Flexible hours to suit your availability
- 24 hours office support from a local friendly office
- Good English (both written and verbal)
- Professional or personal experience.
- Own Transport (desirable or living locally)
- Valid working Visit.